Funky Flora background

Friday, March 6, 2009

My first blog- EVER

So a bunch of people I know are now blogging their lives on here and I really enjoy feeling like I can keep up with what's going on their lives although we live in different areas of the world. So, I talked to Paul about it last night and we decided we would start blogging to let our friends and family have the chance to do the same thing. I can't promise it's always going to be nice and woo-hoo about everything, but I can say you'll know what is going on. I myself am a very opinionated person and have an attitude to back it up, so there will more than likely be some of that coming through on here as well. Just want you to know what you are getting yourself into when you read this blog, although most whom know me should be aware of this. I'm looking forward to sharing our lives with you all and keeping up on my fellow bloggers lives out there as well!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Yeah! Maybe now we'll know what's going on with you guys! lol Welcome to the world of blogging!