Funky Flora background

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza







We went all out and made tons of cookies this year. I think I will gain 5 pounds just from them...they are so yummy! I made the BEST peanut butter cookies I have ever had in my life (and yes I'll post the recipe at the end). Winston is such a big helper and always wants to be a part of everything, not to mention he is so particular when we're decorating. It took like 4 hours to bake and decorate sugar cookies!! Oh well, it was fun.here's a picture of us making the cookies together. Our matching aprons say Holiday Hugs and Christmas Kisses. TOO CUTE!!



Peanut Butter Cookies
1c. peanut butter (JIF Natural makes them so yummy!)
1c sugar
1 egg
Mix all ingredients, drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet, flatten with a fork and sprinkle with sugar or sprinkles. Bake at 350 for 6 minutes

No comments: