Funky Flora background

Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbyes suck!



Today was a hard day for me...I had to say goodbye to a good friend. It made me think of when I had to say goodbye to the Lindals 2 years ago (another VERY hard day for me). Made me remember what the military life was like and I hated it, losing a friend is never fun. I know it's not really "losing" a friend, because they can still be my friend from a distance. But to have a friend move away just plain sucks. Nicole was the first person I really felt 100% comfortable with when the mamas took off and one of my confidants when I needed someone. She is one of the most generous, sweetest people I have ever met and am glad to have had her here with me, in my life for the last year and a half. Without Nicole the GF Mamas sure isn't going to feel the same for a while. I will miss seeing her and precious little Ben each week. So, THANK YOU Nicole for being such a wonderful friend and for helping make the GF Mamas what it is today. I wish you the very best of luck in all of lifes endeavors. I know we will keep in touch, and hey maybe I'll have to come to the east coast and see what it's all about. I hope you find/create a group that you will fit right into as well as you did with us- hey D.C. has to have much better things to do than po-dunk Great Falls! Love you and miss you already...and you're still here! Now I think I'll step away from this blog posting before I cry a little more!

1 comment:

Brian, Nicole, Ben, and Kaitlyn said...

I love you too and will miss you sooooo much! Thanks for being such a great friend!