Funky Flora background

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank YOU for all of your support

Well, we had our March for Babies walk on Saturday and our final amount raised as a team was....drum roll please......$1282! We did awesome AGAIN this year. I am do thankful to all my mamas who helped me out. We were a team of 11 and 9 of us showed up to walk, the other 2 have an excuse though- 1 was in the hospital because she had her baby on Saturday morning (Congrats Sarah!) and the other is down in Alabama with her hubby who is in the military (missed you Lins). Anyhow, it wound up being a beautiful day on Saturday (meaning no wind!) and we had a great time walking 4 miles in support of babies/mamas everywhere! The Great Falls area raised over $36,000 alone, go Great Falls! Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you all THANK YOU for your support. I appreciate all everyone does to help me in my fundraising events- whether it be a monetary donation, helping prepare for an event, or even just cheering me on. I have the greatest support system anyone could ever ask for.......without you it wouldn't be possible. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!




No comments: